Contributed Paper Digest Submission
The 31st Magnetic Recording Conference (TMRC 2020) will be held VIRTUALLY from August 17-20, 2020.
The session schedule will be arranged so that the presenters can make real-time presentations in a reasonable time in the presenter’s location.
Topics of interest include:
• Heat Assisted Magnetic Recording (HAMR System, Head /Media and HDI) Microwave-Assisted Magnetic Recording (MAMR)
• Alternative Magnetic Recording Technologies (SMR, TDMR, HIMR, Heated-dot, Tape, All Optical Switching)
• Advanced Magnetic Recording for > 3 Tbits/in2 including Readers, Writers, Servo, Tribology, HDI, Signal Processing
• Spin Transfer Torque-Magnetic Random Access Memory (MTJ cell, MRAM chip manufacturing and roadmap)
• MRAM & Magnetic Logic – New Physics & Materials (MRAM architecture, VC-MRAM, SOT-MRAM, TI & 2D materials)
• Fundamentals (Metrology, Tooling, Materials, Recording Physics)
Instructions for Contributed Paper Submission
Please submit Digests by email directly to the Co-chairs (see email address below) and with the subject : “TMRC 2020 Contributed Digest”.
Sylvia Florez : email@example.com
Tomoya Nakatani : firstname.lastname@example.orgHirofumi Suto: email@example.com
Digest should be sent in PDF or MS Word formatting and a template can be found here
Important Dates for Contributed Paper Session
Deadline for Contributed 2-page digests (Extended Abstracts): Monday June 29, 2020
Acceptance Notification for Contributed presentation : Monday July 6, 2020Full Paper Manuscript deadline : Monday August 3, 2020
TMRC 2020 is sponsored by the IEEE Magnetics Society
TMRC 2020 is co-sponsored by: